You may have questions for me. But first, I have a couple for you.
Why did you write your book? What is your goal? The answers will help determine your next steps.
- Did you write a memoir to share with family and friends?
- Is your book something you’ll give to clients or offer for free at events?
- Are you ready to commit to a career as a writer and looking to sell as many books as possible?
- Perhaps you’re interested in becoming a hybrid writer—someone who’s been traditionally published, but seeking more independence with your latest manuscript?
- Or maybe you don’t know yet. All you know is you had a story you had to tell. Now that you’re finished or near the end, you’re not sure what to do. You’re proud of your work. It would be nice if people read it and the extra income would be welcome.
After working with writers with a broad spectrum of goals and needs, I have found it helpful to offer different packages. See which one works best for you.
Need more information? You can send me a message here: